This error occurs when you attempt to backup the "sharding" or "memsql" database. These databases are internal system databases, and cannot and do not need to back them up.
Articles in this section
- "Feature 'SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS' is not supported by MemSQL." Error in MemSQL 5.x
- ERROR 1158 (08S01): Leaf Error (): Error reading packet ### from the connection socket (): Connection timed out
- ERROR 1712 - "Not enough memory available to complete the current request. The request was not processed."
- ERROR 1795: Cannot SHOW PARTITIONS. Database memsql is not sharded.
- ERROR 1832 (HY000): Restoring partitions on `%s`. Couldn't find backup file for partition 0 of database `X` (there are 32 partitions without backup files).
- ERROR 1970 (HY000): Subprocess /var/lib/memsql/master-3306/extractors/kafka-extract --get-offsets --kafka-version=0.8.2.2 timed out
- ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock'
- ERROR: "Nonfatal buffer manager memory allocation failure. The maximum_memory parameter (XXXXX MB) has been reached.
- ERROR: 1720 - "Memory usage by MemSQL for tables (XXXXX MB) has reached the value of 'maximum_table_memory' global variable (YYYYY MB). This query cannot be executed."
- ERROR: Distributed Join Error. Leaf X cannot connect to Leaf Y.