This warning means that the blob metadata and disk state are out of sync — this can happen if the server is hard killed or if replication is really far behind.
Articles in this section
- "Feature 'SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS' is not supported by MemSQL." Error in MemSQL 5.x
- ERROR 1158 (08S01): Leaf Error (): Error reading packet ### from the connection socket (): Connection timed out
- ERROR 1712 - "Not enough memory available to complete the current request. The request was not processed."
- ERROR 1749 (HY000): Feature 'Cross-database transactions' is not supported by MemSQL Distributed.
- ERROR 1795: Cannot SHOW PARTITIONS. Database memsql is not sharded.
- ERROR 1832 (HY000): Restoring partitions on `%s`. Couldn't find backup file for partition 0 of database `X` (there are 32 partitions without backup files).
- ERROR 1970 (HY000): Subprocess /var/lib/memsql/master-3306/extractors/kafka-extract --get-offsets --kafka-version=0.8.2.2 timed out
- ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock'
- ERROR: "Nonfatal buffer manager memory allocation failure. The maximum_memory parameter (XXXXX MB) has been reached.
- ERROR: 1720 - "Memory usage by MemSQL for tables (XXXXX MB) has reached the value of 'maximum_table_memory' global variable (YYYYY MB). This query cannot be executed."