When using memsql-ops license-add --license-key I encounter the following error:
memsql-ops license-add --license-key xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MemSQL license is not valid: License key xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx does not exist
- Confirm the license_id does in fact exist.
- Check to make sure the hosts in your MemSQL cluster are able to communicate with both versions.memsql.com and download.memsql.com
Alternatively, it is possible to manually add the license file to the cluster
- Obtain the physical license file. Contact MemSQL Support if you are unable to locate the physical license file.
- Securely copy (scp) the license file to the Ops primary agent host in your cluster. To find the location of the Ops primary agent run
memsql-ops agent-listin your cluster
- Load the license file into Ops using the following command:
memsql-ops license-add --license-file /path/to/license